Z Rewards Points Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for signing up to 100trillions.com's Z Rewards Program!
These service terms may be changed (added to, deleted or modified) from time to time by our publishing changed service terms at that URL or any replacement URL, provided that we will send to the e-mail address you provide to us for your membership notice of any material change in the Z Rewards Points terms. Any changed service terms will apply to your Membership as of the Effective Date stated on the changed terms, subject to cancelation within the specified notice period in the case of a material change.
Please read the Z Rewards Points terms and conditions carefully as they are legally binding and govern the relationship between you and 100trillions.com with respect Z Points.
Use of service is At Your Own Risk, disclaimer of implied warranties, indemnity, limits on liability, binding arbitration and class action waiver, and applicable law.
- If you wish to redeem your rewards, you must phone in your order to have our both the discount applied and have your rewards applied. There is no way to do it directly through the site, as you can only apply one code.
- You can redeem your earned points on your next purchase, after they are awarded, only if they meet the $25 order min.
- Points have no cash value.
- Rewards program can be terminated at any time. We will notify customers ahead of time so they can spend any existing points as they will not transfer over.
- Returns for a Refund will cause a deduction in points corresponding with the refunded amount.
- Redemption limited to 5 notes per transaction. (For the 100 Trillion notes a $100 minimum purchase is required to Redeem 2 notes. 5 notes can be redeemed with $500 purchase.)